View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
You folks are clearly missing what im saying or just lack experience of using pure anger as an energetic component. i guess nobody here played any sports. thats one way to have an experience of it.

again. this thread has nothing to do with decision making. decisions is a decision. anger is an emotion.
We get what we focus on.

In sports you can focus on defeating every opponent, or on wining every time. In my opinion, considering the same emotional intensities, the latter one will bring you more wins, and more satisfaction, more confidence, ...

It is an important difference if you focus on defeating or on winning. For subconscious it doesn't matter that defeating somebody or winning the competition is the same.

I know that in sports and other fields of activity, the consensus wisdom is to push for hating your opponent. I believe that to be misguided.

The misapprehension comes from the fact that negative emotions like anger, hate, fear are more instinctual and people believe that they can get more intense, but, in my opinion, in the end they turn against the one who experiences them.

(Anger >>> Bliss) it may happen, but only by chance. Eventually (Anger >>> ANGER).

There are all those stories of sages that got self-realized as a consequence of a great fear, pain, or such (Ramana, ...). That is the justification for their mean behavior toward seekers, to "help" them. I believe it is misguided.

Don't focus on alleviating suffering, but on bringing happiness, well-being! Don't hate war, but love peace!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.