View Single Post
Old 24-04-2006, 10:10 PM
starlite

hi there kez

good to hear ur news. i think that lady will come and see you. Don't go stressing bout whether you will be going to the circle again - is it an 'open ' circle? I'm sure you have found your thing and place! I think you don't have any choice but to open yourself up ... you have opened up!! I think if you are of a sensitive nature then spirit will want you to act a s amedium for them. So you need a circle to help you understand whats what - i bet you got messages for people when sitting but didn't realise which thoughts are from spirit and mixed them up as your own!! But bear in mind that you might end up in a different circle in six months time and then another in another two months; that's what happened to silver and me!

I would say that i became aware about the age of 16 or so but not very much if you know what i mean! I had a lot of dreams that then came true - not major things but enough to stop me in my tracks and make me think. Then one drunken teenage night i was puking up from the effects of the 20 20 and thunderbird and saw my grandad standing over me asking me what i thought i was doing! By the age of 18 i had worked out that i could talk to the dead!! I didn't tell many people because i thought they would just think i was a lune (and i was still wondering myself if i was 'all there'!). At 25, very shortly after the birth of my second kid, Spike, it came full on and didn't stop - it was mad - honestly i thought i was losing it!! I felt my great grandad around me a lot - helping me through what, at the time, was a trying time. When i had in my heart acknowledged that he was really there other spirits started to come. Then i moved. And it was mad!! The house i moved into was an old property and had a cellar (cliched i know...!). There was a problem with the cellar. As i walked down into it i was hit by a mad whoosh of energy and i couldn't take a step further - no way. But the spirit had come to me! Well, and it sounds quite unbelievable really i know, i had to rescue him and send him to the light. His name was Tom and he had hung himself in the cellar in (i think) the 1930s because he was gay and this i felt was a problem for him something to do with his mother... anyway, i sent him to the light and i still sense him around me now 5 years on. AS it was a new house, this whole experience seemt a bit weird. I still couldn't rest and settle in the house. I kept feeling that i was being told that there was something in the left hand chimney floo (spelling?) Anyway, after my partner had hacked the painted up floo open we found a dead raven lying there - mad - well i thought it was! It was at this house that i started to live with spirit as part of my everyday life. Those around me still thought i was off me rocker though!!

I started going to one Spiritulist church, joined their awareness group that worked for a bit - was told by the woman who ran the circle that i had gone there for a reason. I went the next week and the doors were locked - there was nobody there. I didn't go back to that church. A few years later, i bumped into silver after not seeing her for a while, and she suggested we go to this church she had tried before. we went, joined their open circle, met many people. We have joined another circle and so on it goes.

I have found it a really enjoyable but strange experience. Like you say, loads of changes all of a sudden in your life - all for the better.

So let us know what keeps happening with you and i hope that you get it back with your partner - i think you will! X

Love and light Starlite XX

Love and light Starlite xx