View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I don't speak in detail of my experiences with the dark ones, because people that have not experienced similar, can not understand.
Plus there are certain things that i have discovered that are so foul and despicable, & of which, persons with children of their own or siblings, or parents, WOULD just not want to hear, they would be absolutely appauled & sickened if they knew what i have figured out by experiencing.

But if the earths population was without unnecessary physical possessions, & they could all freely love & work together to assist each other, then the earths entire population should be informed of what i have discovered.
To be aware of what i have dicovered would confront every dark spiritual being that utilizes this earth as a fun park for such utterly disgusting sexual & non sexual based self gratification of the temptations of the flesh.
& i am refering to it as being on a grand scale of illicitness, & a kind that is just not right.

People even on this site & every other site that i have been a part of, have never come close to mentioning anything like what i have discovered, & i have been keeping it to myself so far.

& i can assure you, that as soon as my parents have transitioned away from the flesh, it will be in the next few days after, that i will sever my own silver cord connection to the flesh, and leave the mess behind.
& i can because i do not have off spring, still on earth.

Regards Neil.

I understand, people are not ready for such things, for they it seems crazy, in fact, my own sister called my crazy for telling her the truth, yet, I am not.I know that only people who knows these things can understand but sometimes what you experience is so "great" that you really need to tell everybody.Think about all those people who had\have near death experiences, it takes some time, but eventually, they all tell their stories, you just can not keep it to yourself...

Why would you leave this world behind before the appointed time? I think we only have this life and if we want to reach the light we have to use this life to find the truth, know the truth and the truth will set you free.I found the truth, the God of the Bible is the true and only God and if we really want to reach Him we have to seek Him with all our heart.