View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You said that their faces were melting down

Did you mean that their faces were melting down "moment by moment", as you were looking at them.

Or did you mean that their faces "had" appeared to have been, melted down at some stage prior.

I new a spiritualist person, who was in a car crash, that involved the vehicle smahing down trees and eventually hurtling off of a clff, & landing upside down in a river of water at the bottom of the cliff.

And almost as soon as the vehicle went out of control, the loan male driver, felt as if he was in a soft cushion like cocoon within the vehicle, he did not feel any pain, & did not suffer any injuries.

The rescue teams could not believe the whole incident, as far as they were concerned he should not have survived, the car was a wreck and he just walked away and went to work.

They were melting down moment by moment, it's very hard to describe it... Their faces were not human, they had eyes but their eyes where black and void.. It was like their faces are made of some kind of smoke and this smoke had different colors, for their eyes and for their mouth it was black and for the rest of the face it was greyish.. Imagine this, I was looking at the seller, she was normal but scared, then, when I turned my face to the left side I saw these three demons and they were laughing at me.They were like one or two feets away from me... This is true, I told this story to many people.

Things happen but people don't want to see and believe... You tell them the truth and they still don't believe you.