View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 05:48 AM
Master

@LYACMT I parsed your post, to better understand what you meant.
"元神, literal meaning could be the Original God, and maybe Primordial Spirit is more understandable and closer to the conception.
and there is a another corresponding conception which is 识神, literal meaning could be the Conscious God.

One of the reasons why we require no distracting thoughts (no thoughts in mind) when we do the practise is to let the couscious god step behind and make the original god to be in charge while you are Awake. In this way, the original god would be strengthened, as well as the connection between the conscious god and the original god. Keep doing this and when it comes to a certain further stage, the conscious god becomes able to control some of the things which are previously under the command of the original god through the enhanced connection, for example, the energy, one of the meanings could be that you become able to heal any part of your body as you wish by commanding the energy from your consciousness, or even heal other people by your own energy. ..."
Looking up those Chinese characters in a Mandarin-English dictionary, and from your explanation, I think that they might correspond to what I call "inner-self", and "outer-self".

神 soul; spirit
original; primary; meta- (showing or suggesting an explicit awareness of itself)
to know

The inner-self is that part of the personality that we aren't consciously aware of, that is primary in the sense that it creates our experience through our subconscious (including our bodies), which is aware of the non-physical part of the personality, and of the inner-reality.

The outer-self is the conscious-self, the "I" when we are awake, which is aware only of the outer-reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.