View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Let's address this first,
Victorian Fairy tarot - King of Winter, 8 of Winter.
Is there an older brother or sister who feels they have the final say? This specific sibling seems to be the one that creates the tension among the rest, they appear to be the instigator.
Be prepared for them to create a common cause among the others to create a few problems for you.

Also ... ???? La Madre / My mother?? How is that relationship moving forwards. Happy to have them both in one reading ?

Thanks so much, super exciting.

I The Conjurer, 4 of Autumn - Oh boy, mothers! although this does look like you seem to be starting to work out what makes your mother 'tick'. There are different facets of her that when working all together, make her the mother you want, but when out of sync your relationship just doesn't work and she becomes withdrawn from you, possibly favouring the company of one child over the next. You know when the best time to approach/visit though, as you are starting to see these patterns.

Does that sound about right?

about right?! It's on the money !!!!! Thank you so much. Yes older sister is the instigator. she bullies and manipulates. I keepa wide berth. I haven't spoken with her for years. It's sad.

The mother is bonkers. one of the most unhappy people I know, and the most genius game players and one of the strongest people I know. She behaves if I keep a distance and play hard to get. I don't know if she favours one over another, to be honest. I don't have contact with the siblings to discover that. The relationship is about managing her, not engagement. Sad. I don't have hope of resolution, I think it's too late for her, the damage she has is too engrained.

Thank you muchly and I hope you weren't too bored.