View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 12:51 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayhead
I've been having a chat with a friend about my attempts to project and she suggested that maybe the reason I haven't been able to thus far is because subconsciously I might be afraid I can't get back. Does anyone have any advice on how I could get round that?
Hi, I know just how you feel. Here is an article https://www.iacworld.org/astral-projection-dangers/

I was hoping to find a e-book I thought I saved on the computer but can't find it,it seems...it describe that if you think you can get hurt durnig astral traveling then it is possible to be hurt...thus if you think you can't be then you can't be.

I have astral traveled I guess during sleep and experience low level caused bruises, bite marks. This too happen during experiences during meditation, then psychosomatic. But this is during a time when I believe I am in a body, dreaming, not aware that I can't be hurt. I still don't know if I have figured out this mystery, if it is astral traveling in dreams that make it possible or if I have been under the influence of low level energy showing off power, "I own you"-attitude. BUT If you have the right attitude, that is, if youre not drained or anything like it, if you are in your right element, I guess it won't happen. It has stoped happening to me.

You can come a long way with confidence alone.

I've never been feeling alone when astral traveling, always someone, more than one who's energy I feel. So before you go on your adventures you can pray, ask, connect to someone you trust on the other side or an angel, a protector. For days or 2 weeks before something I would do that, I would say a day and time I would do my business and even before that they were ready to protect me, I could feel it almost built around me, very cool.

Best of luck!

PS did not mean to scare you with the bruises-bitemark-story, just to explain that it happen when I only thought I was in a female body and could be hurt in the situation, when I was not in control of myself.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-03-2021 at 06:04 PM.