View Single Post
Old 29-09-2006, 02:21 PM
dreamer

Forgetful, i love you, your post the other day was exactly what i needed to hear so thankyou, thankyou for posting it, it made me stop and think and learn something I really needed to learn so thanks again, your posts are always soft and inquisitive, wise and unassumptive which is an amazing way to be and one to which i aspire.

Chadley, dude, you are always there with something challenging to say, but in a good way, in a teaching way, an encouraging way, i love your posts and i love being challenged by your posts thankyou.

E-ma - you are so sweet, your posts are so lovely and down to earth and sensitive and compassionate and full of heart, and there is a real sense of warmth and deep seated wisdom that comes from experiences you have had, i really wish you all the best.

Tijlip - we had our run in so i don't know if you will read this, but if you do i would like to say thanks for kicking me up the **** when i was messing around. I always find what you say to be full of wisdom, although sometimes i find you a bit harsh, i hope you don't mind me saying this, i just want you to know i hold you in very high regard. I have a confession to make, i am also infinity on word for word, i'm sorry i didn't tell you this earlier but I have really enjoyed getting to know you as infinity in a way i don't think would have been possible as dreamer, i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me this.

Last edited by dreamer : 29-09-2006 at 03:00 PM.