View Single Post
Old 15-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
What are your thoughts on this regarding yourself and your inner and outer harmonies, and how these two aspects of harmony connect or relate for you?

Hi Ya .

Left to my own devices within my own energy I hold a a tidy harmonious state lol .

I notice that certain Individuals and environments can distrupt this state but perhaps this distruption is skin deep as when I am left to my devices once again a level of harmony is restored .

What I have learned along my journey is what serves self and to that which doesn't .

I find that certain situations / environments like at work for instance I try and balance out the disharmony felt by using crystals and by reconnecting with nature when I can and so forth ..

Perhaps what would be ideal is to remain in harmony in a disharmonious environment but perhaps what is felt as disharmony in all respects is telling / showing the self something ...

Perhaps there is no such thing as disharmony outside of the so called individual as one mans sufferings is anothers blessing .

x dazzle x