View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well the story I heard was a child born with AIDS or HIV and within 2 yrs was totally

clear of it..with no trace of it in his cells. Further testing of him indicated his cells refused to be infected

with varied diseases.
Apparently others were found to have similar DNA since then.

There are a few people known to be immune to it, the virus has 2 prongs, but they have a sort of genetic... difference? That their cells have this protein thingamajig that only has one socket, so the virus can't use the other prong, thus being unable to infect the cell. LOL I am so bad at this I forgot all the terms.

I still believe that the mind can help us be a bit healthier, though I guess it can only do so much if we don't take care of ourselves. Perhaps if we manage to imbed in our subconscious that we are healthy, then it will somehow bring that into the conscious, and it will make us work into being healthy?

Cause sometimes some people say "I get ill too easily" and brings this thought into the subconscious, so I think it tells our conscious the same thing, and makes it manifest into our reality, so that person will, indeed, get ill.

I think in that case, affirmations might work.