View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I can agree in the generic sense but the specific examples you briefly allude to do not apply directly to my own experiences.

7L

Whilst there is individual self and individual will what applies to me will not you . It’s all about me and it’s all about you . Beyond individual will what therefore applies will be the same .

Quote:

In particular, being under the sway of emotions is something I don’t understand, unless you mean that we don’t want to suffer unduly under chronic conditions such as depression or anxiety, or grief- or trauma-related stresses. Is that what you mean?

7L

One can lead with the intellect or the emotions and within that field of energy one can be in expression of such . If one is out of touch with their emotional body then one may lead with one’s head so to speak and apply a rational explanation for why they feel or not feel in a particular way . This understanding and relationship one applies to self will be their expression and this why I speak of being under the sway of the emotions or the intellectual aspects of mind .

Quote:
For one who is centered and has always found a balance between heart and soul, and ever better over time as I’ve come to trust open and strengthen the heart, I’ve found the deep inclinations, preferences, knowings, and yes, emotions of the soul to be key to knowing self, to knowing purpose, to centreing and balance, and to living in alignment with your soul. Which I think is or is the primary aspect of the harmony under discussion here.

7L

Every expression made is key for self understandings to be for when one is left dissatisfied leading through emotional or mental outlets one will find themselves longing for something that is not of them . There will be a limited time of satisfaction in these mind fields of expression but they will be temporary and will be substitutes for how one can be when one is not of them . When the sugar rush is no more one will crave for another fix . This fix cannot be found in the mind body energy .

x daz x