View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Ok, I get your point, that is pretty much what I said too :)

What you are talking about is Unity Consciousness. Just note that in this state, the ego does not dissolve, but the boundaries that separate it from others do. It merges with others in a continuum or collective Self, yet it does not lose its individual "flavour" so to speak. People who talk about Ego Death, Killing the Ego and such are simply mistaken, there is no such thing. There is only coming into your power and expanding into infinity with your consciousness, which happens for instance when the Kundalini power pierces the last block and reaches the Crown. This is when Unity consciousness is first achieved in a person's life.

This error stems from a mistaken point of view. People identify with their ego, thinking that is who they are, but that is just an illusory creation of the brain. The "Self" is actually the one doing the identifying with the ego. If it were to simply cease doing that, which it can do at any moment, in a flash of realisation, it would reach a non-dual state, in which it would simply find itself outside this reality, looking around with wondrous amazement that there is so much more beyond identification with ego and the material world and body.
Yes but what i mean is that once u have realised the self, everything else vanishes like pride anger jealous etc, please read that book who am i?