View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've read many NDEs and they all seem to talk about being at Home when they go to a heavenly place.. It may be possible that when I received that message, my first message, I really had an NDE, I found too many similarities between my experience and and the stories of people that had a NDEs... Now, I know were I was, I was in a nebula, somewhere in space or in another dimension.

I leave a picture below that shows something very close to what I've seen.It was much more beautiful and everything was alive and there were light moving everywhere, the voice came from that place, in fact, I felt like that place was talking with me and also I felt that I am that place.Even more, I felt that this place represents the true nature of all things, we are living in it, we are it.
I knew everything about everything and everything was so so simple, life seems so hard on Earth but there, it's like I've seen the bigger picture, there was nothing hard, it was so so simple..

Ah, sweet.
There actually is a way to incorporate the exp you had to living daily here on earth.
This place can be very very simple also, , when we figure out how to do it...
it's all about perception, trust, letting go and trusting...then it can be
merrily rowing down a stream.

Everyday, every morning hold the exp 'in you' like you would a candle close to your chest
in a breeze. Nurture it. Cradle it. Remember it.
You can think of it during the day, even talking to your boss, in the back of your mind, just as you would think of
the night before with your significant other....with that smile on your face and warmth in your chest.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru