View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Aw, you may not know how blessed you are...so I will tell you...
you are very blessed.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've read many NDEs and they all seem to talk about being at Home when they go to a heavenly place.. It may be possible that when I received that message, my first message, I really had an NDE, I found too many similarities between my experience and and the stories of people that had a NDEs... Now, I know were I was, I was in a nebula, somewhere in space or in another dimension.

I leave a picture below that shows something very close to what I've seen.It was much more beautiful and everything was alive and there were light moving everywhere, the voice came from that place, in fact, I felt like that place was talking with me and also I felt that I am that place.Even more, I felt that this place represents the true nature of all things, we are living in it, we are it.I knew everything about everything and everything was so so simple, life seems so hard on Earth but there, it's like I've seen the bigger picture, there was nothing hard, it was so so simple..