View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, I know, right? THAT is the feeling of God...you feel at home...and
as Hafiz and others call Him...'The Friend'....I never understood that ...
and then one time in deeeep meditation (I sit for hours and hours and hours....) all of a sudden....
I can't describe the entire thing, how glorious...He visits me as
easily as a friend dropping in
having coffee and so lovingly says a few things to me (inside)....
very personal things...and tells me how He loves when I 'do blankety-blank." I could feeeel His smile.

Such a personal, easy, simple love...like being really at home. Yes.
Now this type of thing
took decades to happen to me...so I understand it may puzzle some people.
They could maybe imagine an NDE....it's a zone, a place the consciousness may find inside.

My advice: Stay open...make a silent, still place for Him to visit you.

We are all longing for that Friend, even the ones who don't believe, even the most evil of us... I can't describe in words how it truly feels to be really at home.. I am just 23, I think this depends on our desire to seek The Father, some people need more time, I've thinking about Him for all my life, even when I was just a child, I used to say to myself: "As long as God is with me, everything is going to be all right"; and when I felt away from God, I felt incomplete, lost and alone... I understand why Jesus said to love The Father more than anything, some people think that you can't force someone to love God, but it's not about forcing, Jesus never talked about such things, it was about the true love that comes from inside, when you start to know The Father, you can't stop from loving Him, He is so lovable, after all, He is the very definition of Love.

I am glad for you, just like Jesus said, many desired and desire to know the Father and they can't, blessed are the ones that know Him.

Thank you for your adivce, I know that too.It's like a inner call that tells me: "Come, enjoy the silence and the peace, come..";