View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Realize that nobody is going to help you getting out, unless you DECIDE to do it by yourself.

If you feel like ****, CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS/PERCEPTION of reality until you feel completely awesome.
Yeah this is so true. I had to really accept that it's all meaningless. And really integrate that. To really collapse my perspective. And let it become reborn. From the neutral state. And trust that it is really a natural process. And that there will be a good reality on the other end of that limbo.

It really helps to draw to me all the things that I really care about. All the people. All the beings. And all the energies that I love. And just let go and die and let everything be what it is and release all trying. To fall asleep into the awakening. To really fall deeply asleep into the awakening.

In the end it doesn't matter how I do it. Because trying things was the issue. I know the beneficial energies, but I really had to find the total embracing of that point where I know nothing anymore. And trust that my being has developed sufficient callibration, that I can let go and let the integration happen on deeper levels of my being, greater levels. And And trust that the limbo is sometimes the quickest path towards the greatest most accelerated of joys.

I am where I am... It is what it is. And simply letting go of everything that no longer is necessery or relevant. Like trying things or expecting things. But just being and doing what I want to do, and let everything be taken care of by everything.