View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 11:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
These were two flashes of bright white light, around midnight, like camera flashes, inside my friend's room, with no obvious source. The energies were very high that night. A candle flame bent unnaturally across the whole ceiling, and the flashes occurred where the flame's reflection stopped, then the flame went back after the two flashes.
Ok, thanks for the description
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
In my opinion I have to say that finding a REAL psychic is very rare. Most are “parading” as a psychic Taking the money and pretending to be real.
As a bad allegedly-medium I can't do anything that a commercial medium is supposed to do. My experiences are all ultra weird. Nothing you have ever seen on TV or in a movie.

If someone came to me asking a reading, I don't have any control whatsoever whether I will have a perception or not. Whenever I have one, usually it is something very complex that it takes me days, weeks or months to discern. Most of them are quite disgusting.

I also can't go in trance at will, unless I take the shamanic way, that I won't.

Perhaps professional mediums can train and develop their skills somehow. My skills do evolve but without any control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
I'm a little skeptic about my experience.

So keep it skeptic Skeptic is good. Specially when there is money involved. 600 quid in just one day sounds good to me.