Thread: Elohim
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
There are more languages that describe Elohim than you can shake a stick at.

I could say Wakan tanka are many and they are One. Skan skan are Elohim
but Elohim are not necessarily skan skan.
We are talking about the same thing.
We could complicate it all day long with many languages.

You say your in contact with the Elohim. Cool.
Everyone is in contact with the Elohim at different levels, it is a part of life.

There can be Elohim that are the same with the Hebrew and Sumerians and there are those Elohim that can be unique to both parties.

Elohim can be used for masculine and feminine and angels and gods and mighty forces.
They can be more than the sons of the sky.They can also be daughters of Earth also.

Elohim is a pretty broad term.
So maybe you can straighten out the confusion for us with your personal experience of Elohim.
But the term has as many different names as does the Moon.

Yes, I agree.

The term is pretty irrelevant, but in my communications with these beings, they do seem to prefer to call themselves Elohim, when speaking in a collective voice. Other times, they may refer to themselves as Denizens of Heaven. Inanna is of course Sumerian for Queen of Heaven. These are pretty much just titles, rather than actual names.

I have tried using the term "gods" before, but that seems to trigger certain people. Anunnaki is of course incredibly charged. Then there is "Devas" which I quite like (meaning "shining ones"), but that is quite culturally specific. If you manage to figure out a term that is acceptable to all and describes these beings perfectly, let me know. I often go with higher beings, light beings or higher-dimensional beings as well.

Also a note on Angels, Angelos just refers to messengers of God, or in other words, messengers of the Elohim. They are not substantially different to the rest of the Denizens of Heaven, the term simply describes a role that any of the gods may take on as required.