View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 04:14 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2488
Once we're resurrected, do you think we'll return to the same body we died in? I feel like this is an obvious question, but based off all the reincarnations one can have, it makes me wonder.

Also, say we return to the same body.... do we remember how we lived life in that body? For example, if Michael Jackson's spirit returned to its body, would he recall what his life was like after being resurrected? In short, like he was never gone?

A computer has restore points (it creates a backup of its state every so often). The Universe also backs up our information. We are like a program. We are backed up and can be recreated.

I heard that you will have the same body because if you didn't, you wouldn't be you anymore, you would lose your identity. But as you evolve, you could make changes to your body and your self, but gradually. So at some point you could have a different body if you wanted to. But it has to be gradual in order for you not to lose your identity.

Our life is stored also (backed up). That's why people's life flashes before their eyes during some NDE's. They start to recall things they forgot consciously. So yes, we will remember as much as we want to or need to.