View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:21 PM
mahakali

greeting from a Georgia peach! I think there’s a balance to everything. there’s no one way to anything. in saying that it will limit your horizons. there is a sort of destiny or karma but always a way to go around it. there are many types of karma, one being what one would say is an inevitable outcome like the rise and fall of Atlantis repeating itself again now.
A person can change a thousand years of 'bad karma' just by realizing ones true self and using ones will power to change and be a humble person.

ok stay with me for a second

Maybe in one life a person became more aware and died. then they would be able to choose more consciously what to do next. perhaps they could choose to be reborn with particular parents that would teach them the lessons they wanted to learn. maybe there parents were impatient but intelligent and taught them well then kicked them out on there own to learn the lessons the hard way. this may seem like bad karma, but after all the tribulations (that that doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger) they actually understand more about life and become enlightened because of it.

I think that karma is more of the fabric that holds together the universe and our free will is what really runs the show.

even with quantum physics it is said that you could go back in time, kill your father and nothing would change in your dimension. like Leonard Susskind said we could go through a black hole and nothing is lost our energy is converted into a type of hologram and sent back in our dimension.

you might be saying what in the world does this have to do with free will?

the universe is far more complex and its just an illusion anyway all dreamed up by us. the rules were meant to be twisted stretched and bent, the world is meant to be played with. there is definitely an order yes or everything would just tear apart, but there’s definitely play to the fabric and that is choice.