View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

I cannot say its fact but when I was to come into this life and this body I so did not want to enter. I did not want to be a female again in this life and to have children and that mother/wife role. Yet here I am.

I was told that I fought every step of the way coming in not to enter. When my mom was early on with me her lung collapsed and she had to have major surgery and almost died. Yet there I was still with her when the Dr said for sure it was done. Then when I was born more emergency surgery a C Section this time and again touch and go yet here I am.

I never connected with my mother at all on any levels of child and mom, to learn that I choose my dad and that mom was simply there in that path to bring me in. Yet I so never wanted to be here. Childhood and teen years were a huge struggle for me. Then a relationship with the ex that was not good I at times wondered on the meaning of it all.

Now I am totally content that I had that path experience and that I had my 3 kids and now have the most wonderful husband one could ask for. Life yes was not what I wanted but in I came and I made it work.

Now do I want to do it all over again and maybe again and again? I do not feel I have a choice. I fought a good fight not to come into this life and lost. I so feel if you are to complete a path you come in.

Lynn