Thread: Can the mind
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Master

A baker can make a pie or a donut but I would not call the baker dualistic because of this. The brain does a lot of stuff we are not conscious of and then other stuff it makes or does we are conscious of. The subconscious and conscious content of the brain are not dualistic. The soul is not dualistic either. What can be dualistic is the souls experience though. If a soul identifies with the singular mind, any part of it you want, conscious or sub-conscious or whatever, that identification creates a dualistic experience. The soul has the mind translating and interpreting experience and of course this also leads to a false identity and identifying with mind as self and the body and all of that.

We can't be separate from God. Our nature is God. We are God in a sense as Jesus said, me and my father are one. We are lesser in the development of our God attributes but they are there and are us. Consciousness is God. But while WE ARE IT and so cannot be separate, we can EXPERIENCE separation. Consciousness is who and what experiences and consciousness can focus it's awareness on anything that exists. A consciousness that is not centered on God or it's true nature will experience what it is centered on and in... like mind, ego, false self and so since it is wholly focused on that and not God, God is not experienced and this creates an experience of separateness.