View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
..eventually and that might be a very long time you will be able to see that person in a spiritual way and let them go 'at depth'.

Phewwww !!!! it's all very heady stuff lol...thank you for your thoughtful post. Joe.
I’ll let you work on your revenge haha.
I do feel most unresolved baggage sits inside us and ripples through everything even if you don’t believe your affected by it. So in my experience, it’s helpful to get to the roots and inception to release the whole binds it creates.

I think I was lucky in that I got the whole self reflective/I’m responsible for my part early in my life. Once aware in this way it kind of stabilised me in process where by, I knew if I went deeper enough that resolve naturally extended itself as the resolve. In other words when you understand fully your own process as deep as peace, compassionate loving kindness, you can’t help but extend that awareness for all processors, or even for the ignorant who act out in this way.

I think I’m basically saying the same as you but in a different way..