View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I think prayers can go unanswered is because what we ask for may not be realistic. Perhaps it is meant to be. I do not know.
Ah, yes. Not realistic.
I do advise people, (the friends that ask me)...that
'Ya gotta believe that what you have asked 'could happen', that's pretty much the first step.

Does receiving $100,000 no strings to pay off my pesky mortgage sound unbelievable or unrealistic...does being asked to go
to the ICU to pray for someone, dying, being kept alive on heart and lung machines, in a coma ...sound unrealistic?...
does to most people! hahahaha, lol.... and yet, next morning I got the call, "It's a miracle! She's sitting up smiling and talking!"
(First, thought, 'Um well yeah ...that's what a healing is...' But, I said, "Great, good.")

There really is a Formula; and those 2 things I wrote above are by no means the most wonderful things...they are just the easiest to write about
and get people's attention that may have their doubts - especially to give HOPE!
Just hope to start. There has to be a starting point.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru