View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.I

Back in 1975 I was working in a hostel for ex offenders who came to us from prison I was the deputy manager there and counsellor, there was a young man there who was an alcoholic and offender who was interested in the fact that he knew I attended a local Spiritualist church in the town.

One night very late when all the other men had gone to bed there was just him and me sat in the lounge, he started asking me about the church and about spirits, saying that his sister was a medium in London. We talked for a while and he said he was psychic himself and that he could see my aura shining around my shoulders, he then said he saw a blue mist rolling along the carpet.

I then as a spontaneous joke said you know what they say came out of the blue! well then he let out a yell and started shaking very rapidly I rushed over and instinctively grabbed his feet and calmed him down

He then said that the exact moment I said about something coming out of the blue a Chinese man dressed in black silk clothes came over to him and touched his shoulder which he said felt like an electric shock through his entire body.

I recognised the Chinese man as my guide Chang Lee by the way he was dressed, after he had calmed down he said that he felt there was no more need for him to drink again.

That was not the end of this story though, i went home to bed and the next morning there was an uproar in the house, it seems that the man went upstairs to bed and saw his dead sisters face in his radio and his watch flew acroos the room by an invisible force, this panic ked the man and first thing in the morning he rushed over to the Catholic church and begged the father to come and bless his room, which the priest then did, And I got a warning from the head manager not to ever talk to the residents about spiritualism again.

regards Michael.