View Single Post
Old 27-08-2021, 08:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Falling Leaves,

As one 'individual' of this 'world' tries to accelerate this slow process, their seems to be 'forces' that try to retain him in doing this faster that than the global evolution process. Yet in this effort from the 'individual' their seem to be also a small contribution made into accelerating this global creative evolution process.

I very much agree with your sentiments as I've seen how things can change, however, I also know that it has been said, you get back what you put out kinda like a mirror. Law of attraction and all that. Which seemingly is just as descriptive of the same things (both talk of external changes based on internal changes) but it has a different slant... the implied results are different. In one case humanity is being slightly lifted just because individuals dare step into the light, in the other individuals have a 'method' for getting things they want.

Again it is said, if I act the 'proper' way I will be rewarded? But everyone knows the 'proper' way to act, and everyone knows the rewards that they should want, and look at what trouble that causes.

And that is the 'problem' here... use a slightly different description for the same thing and then two people go off on tangents to each other then we have wars and such. But more importantly to the current conversation just that very little difference in how you describe something can make a huge difference in how it is received (again because of the implied results). Given that there are many such competing ideas, once we put in our desires for how things SHOULD be into the mix we can't help but land in one delusion or another...

But like you say IMO there are 'forces' trying to help us get a clearer picture of who we are.