View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe the dream is talking about the school of spiritual learning, as you are going through various spiritual lessons, experiencing new openings that previously weren't there and it's super fun! You have access to teachings (Teacher) and materials (Librarian) but practicality is as important as study. And so I think the dream is telling you to balance study and practice.

I believe the skii lift is advising about hasty spiritual development, in that your spiritual life (naked baby) needs to be cared for, nurtured and grown before you embark on 'accelerated spiritual growth' as your spiritual life isn't yet ready to go onto this 'other advanced stuff'. Patience, grooming, nurturing feeding, clothing your spiritual life. By spiritual life, I mean your various spiritual bodies, subtle, astral etc, the effect of your spiritual practice and day-to-day life on them, your current path, stuff like that.