View Single Post
Old 16-09-2022, 04:04 AM
asearcher

I honestly did not even know that there was this belief that Christian had monopoly on angels, perhaps to not want people to "stray off" to other religions and beliefs?? don't forget religion was too part of the politic-world, very much so, and wanting power. not saying Christians are wrong, t hat there is no Jesus or what ever, but saying take some stuff with a grain of salt. If we were to believe everything we would believe most women are witches and they should burn at the stake, I mean, it's that kind of..you get what I mean. In history we got wars over different religions or so they claim it was (me thinking at the top of my head - politics again? Land, to rule?) when religions believing in God should in my opinion be the one thing that would bring them closer to each other, not start war with one another. But there you have it - human minds and the damage that can be done even if you give them/us something beautiful. I can sense so much fear that shouldn't be there, both in the old days and even in the current, it still shouldn't be there. fear is the opposite of love I think, it stands so close to hate or is it hate in reality?. fear was a way to control people and make them think the others were the enemy when they were really not. Religions should be about love and joining people, making a home,showing love to each other.