View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 11:08 AM
Master

Ah, I am glad my reflections have been useful. The conversation has helped me as well.

I know what you mean about scorpio energy. It influences my chart heavily. The thing is with scorpio, it is the master of transformation. It takes all dark shadows from personal and collective conciousness and it exposes it to the light.
It is an intense energy to work with and can be quite overwhelming and confronting if not understood.

Perhaps, given south node, karmically you learnt to master this Scorpionic transformational energy in your past lifetime and that the scorpio energy which you currently find somewhat offputting is your subconcious way of guiding you into the opposite experience for a while.

It seems to me that it is a bit of a pendulum swing this North Node, South Node buisiness.

Then astrology of the soul, can also be viewed as a "wheel" of progression. We take the lessons with us but are still always moving forward.

In the future, I will utilise the light atributes of Libra in conjunction with the trailblazer energy of aries. I view it as kind of having a tool box of experience which I can draw upon and alchemise in this physical experience.