View Single Post
Old 15-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
For me I meditate best after a steak. Eating a high protein and fat diet keeps my physical body healthier as well. My body does well off it. My energy body does well off it. Its in my make up and just is. Always has been. But in realizing it I can grow spiritually and stay healthy. From simply knowing what works for me.

And I think that is key to keeping your mind/body/spirit/energy working its best. Consuming things that work the best for your body. If you are consuming that which is not good for it in the sense that ones body rejects it, you are not going to be feeling well. And your energy body/chakras are going to reflect this.

I am the same way, in that my body can not digest fruits and veggies. I can only tolerate a small amount of a certain type. Anything more and my body falls apart, and I am spending the rest of the day making repeated trips to the bathroom. When I eat what my body allows me to eat, I feel better. My mind is better, and I am at peace within myself. Things that allow my energy body to flourish.