View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Master
Hi,

I suggest that a shift in perception would help you the most.

Quote:
Almost ten years ago, a series of events occurred, one impacting and resulting in the other, like dominos. This series of very unfortunate events have led me to the point I am at now.

It resulted in a bad financial situation as well as still having to deal with the remnants of some very despicable people and events. It also resulted in a shift in career path, due to the money situation, that left me in a miserable job that (1) I hate and (2) is totally removed from what I feel are my calling or talents. It is also very unhealthy due to the high stress level. Lastly, I have ended up entangled in so many trickle down problems from small to large that somehow can be traced to this situation.

I find that those painful events and hurtful people that come into our life may well be quite a blessing in disguise. If you ask your inner guidance what possible value any of these set of circumstances may have for you, and then listen carefully for those insights, you may see some wisdom in all of this.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/