View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 08:56 PM
Master
Premonitions part of mediumship

I know I am not the only one it's a medium it's hard premonitions
I've spoke to friends for my church that is mediums and Mega premonitions they get premonitions and they hated like I do sometimes especially the bad ones
I know I've had international mediums I've spoke to her about it it if I can 1 people didn't if I can but I can't it's not my fault
The ice should be doing what they're doing because I don't realise a gift I am on my mediumship
But it's emissions the premonitions I don't like like when my mum died and you for weeks in advance my uncle I knew a week in advance
Like the London bombings 5 days before the commission 5-days I had a premonition of a bomb blast Ennis train station
The teller blast 21 years ago I had a dream about Towers blowing up but then I didn't realise I'll get it I was
1997 I come downstairs my mum said you never guess what guess who's died and I blurted it out after princess died I know I heard about it it and saying it that tunnel and a drink
I don't know why I've got this gift but I think God give me this gift because I realise now no I am a good person I'll put Downs I had is jealousy
When my auntie died in 1999 and you she was quoted died that year
Like my dad told me he was going to die but I don't want to hear it
It even got to old is Ponte Di tonight it is going to die tonight domination voices commission and mission voices which I understand now the mission voices
Voices and give you a premonition advice if only I had listened
Avon 5 years ago more 25 years ago more I was told by spirit Google homes near me the funeral one near me but I didn't listen because I left so call friends put me off
Off but I'm mediumship there is no where I'm anybody put off this one because I if I do it I am set for life if I don't do for money I just do it because I love it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔