View Single Post
Old 21-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Ascended Master

Oh, get a grip AM!
Page 3 of 3!
Sorry Sprite!
Still haven't got the hang of that yet!
Read your post completely out of context!

Hmm... Ouija...
James is right, in as much as I wouldn't attempt any form of spirit contact if there was a sceptic or fake worker involved.
If there's a negative being with a negative approach, 'physical' negative energy is provided, enough for negative spirits to be negative in a physical sense!

I did a Ouija when I was about 15, and it worked famously.
Made me cr*p myself really, and it took until I was 25 / 26 to be ready to face the realisation of my destiny / abilities.
Nothing bad happened, we got a bit of communication, but to be honest, when you don't understand the subject, anything could be pushing that glass! And on this occasion, one too many Nightmare on Elm street movies did nothing to make me happy about an object moving on its own!

I remember Doris Stokes telling the reader in her book about a table tipping exercise they did before she became advanced - and legendary! - and a chap who was a sceptic sat in on the circle, and spent his time going into one about it being fake.
The table then tipped up, hit his legs, and his chair was pushed across the floor, out of the door, and he ended up being shut out in the hallway pale and shaking!

I'd completely agree that it's the negative energy of a physical variety that creates a gateway for negative spirits (and entities) to manifest / make themselves a mischief.

Guides don't mess about though. If you ask for their protection it is there.
So I'd definitely do a ouija board again, but not for a joke around people who are being negative, afraid or over-confident!

Love all the way!

We applied glass divination recently come to think of it, during a paranormal investigation, and that is virtually the same?

Although.... Ha Ha! This time, I have to say, there was a problem!
And it sure as hell wasn't the people sat around the table who created it!

The dictaphone located about 10 inches away from my face was the problem! Ha Ha!

The spirit voice was loud, clear and highly abusive!!! Which created enormous amounts of shock and explitive energy!

Case in hand... never place an electrical object next to your head while contacting spirits!
Because astronomically loud spirit verbal isn't always expected when you're in the middle of energising a glass!