View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
Bobjob, when you say "this particular universe", do you think or know that there are other universes? And if you do, I would of course want to know how you know or why you think that.

I see you're away from SF for the moment but I hope you will see my response later.

Let me do the easy bit first - I don't KNOW there are other universes. But what I've heard from teachers and guides is that we may wish to undertake incarnations in worlds different from our own. I see those worlds perhaps being in other universes although I accept that could be wrong. And other universes may not have worlds our spirits could beneficially incarnate on.

I suppose it's possible that other universes - 'dimensions' might be a better term - are associated with or connected to our own. They may, of course, be very remote from us but how would we quantify what 'remote' means in this context?

Persuaded as I am that other dimensions do exist then wherever they are compared with ourselves and whatever their nature, in my perception and in the words I use I allow for their existence.

I hope that avoids my approach seeming parochial.

blessings