View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe she did have some abilities. She may have shifted the flow of energy in you. Perhaps even in a potentially positive way. But if there are blocks anywhere, that new flow of energy can be painful in one way or another.
This is a bit like....if you lie on your arm too long it goes numb. Then when the blood starts to flow back it really feels bad!

I agree with what she said about getting your heart checked (i.e. at the doctor's)
That can't do any harm, especially as you have been feeling pain there since the massage.

But your gut feeling about this woman can't be ignored. You didn't like her, and may have a reason. She may be good at her work...who knows? But you two certainly didn't "gel" energetically, and obviously there was no trust.
I think it is so important if going for any healing work, to feel a positive neutral to positive feeling about the person. However, you can't always know until the process is already happening, when you book a treatment.

It's likely that because of that dissonance, that the massage had a negative effect.

Make sure you have no physical problem, but alongside that you can try to focus on loving and giving thoughts, listen to sweet music, eat healthy light foods, take gentle outside exercise. Focus on the beauty of Nature. If you are able -create something which brings joy to do ....even if it's just a coloured doodle, or writing a poem.

Find something in your "Heart" that you truly love and cherish -whomever, or whatever that is, and give it space in your Heart and mind every day.
Try not to dwell on the negative massage experience. Let it go. Nurture your "Heart".