View Single Post
Old 28-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
When news came out that the forum was going to end, I was actually wondering whether I might be able to see Matt's heartwarming smile again !

Ever since I joined this forum, before posting, I would look at Matt and express gratitude to him for allowing me to be a member of the forum. There is something about his smile that attracts me like a strong magnet and makes me pay my regards to him incessantly.

It just shows the power there is in a simple smile and the happiness it can give to others.

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”– Mother Teresa

“The person who gives with a smile is the best giver because God loves a cheerful giver.” – Mother Teresa

This is really a valuable lesson I learnt from Matt Warne, and upon reflection I find that Gandhi and Krishna also wore happy and cheerful smiles themselves. I think one can contribute much more in this way and attract thereby more positivity to ourselves.

A smile is indeed an expression of love, so let us all smile happily and cheerfully like Matt and find positives wherever we may be.

This was a very sweet thing to read. He does have a strong presence watching over this place. Reminds me that I need to give my thanks a little bit more, not just that but in general. & to pay more attention, he hasn't had the need to speak to me directly yet so I am not yet familiar with his voice, but its nice to be aware just incase he does need to help point me in the right direction if and when I get turned around