Thread: How to spell
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2020, 01:18 AM
Guide
I wanted to elaborate on some of the new ways I've learned to spell as well as some old ones.

As you already know from my previous post spelling is like reading, you read the word and it activates. It puts it on. Alternatively you can say a word backwards and take it off. For example taking off a can't you would say tenac. Which amazingly says to knack - to can. Not all words are created in this amazing fashion but I've found it prevelant so far. Language sure does speak!!

Next i want to show you how complete words can be used that are within other words and how words can be spelled differently and still be used. Lets show you with an example. Lets take the word Amazing and break it down. First we got am, to say yes I am! Then we have maze possibly to suggest that the object or person in question is more amazing then we can now figure out and we could get lost in its unfathomableness. We also get the word Ze which is zed. Now ze suggests yer asleep and need to wake up (its a big maze afterall!) so lets take ed (which is education) from zed and it in our noggens! Now maze is also mais, the French word for corn so saying mais plants seeds of amazingness! Exciting. Now we can take a look at mais and we see ma, now ma is mother who is the nurturer, the caregiver, of the seeds we just sowed.

Rhymes are also often correlating with words in ways that relate, expand, empower, connect, bless and lead. There is likely. For example light, right, sight, might, height. Letting in the light, brings right. It leads to sight and gives you might, power. That path naturally leads you into the heavens which is height. That was my rhyming sequence that brought me that connection and more. Yours could bring you a different connection, a different value or outcome.

Now connections are very important in magic. Words define and connect to everything in reality. There is a word for nearly everything and if our language is lacking a word then there is likely another language that has it.

Next I'll show you how words connect to objects, places and things in creation. Let's say Ted have a problem with his drinking, its affecting his family negatively and he needs to stop. He looks in his fridge and sees beer. He thinks be er? Be mistake? Then he remembers er also means emergency room. Now he's connected to the E.R. and is already receiving aid but that's not enough for Ted, he's had a rough day and reaaally wants cold one. Cold one he thinks... " yeah I'm as cold as ice Sad". Now Ted beats himself up all the time for his drinking but he needs more help then that. Ted grabs for his icy cold Coors light and thinks Coors is like a pidgeon call, nurturing, and light is always good. The can begins to nurture him. His craving is dying yet he still wants to drink. He feels terrible and weak and wishes he could stop. He grabs a mug and pours it in and thinks pour is like poor, and po u r, poor you are. Ted begins to cry. He thinks about all the pain he's caused and breaks. He sits on the floor and begins to think. His mind searches for a solution. He looks at the word solution. He sees soul and lute and thinks soul song. He then looks at I on, and thinks "my soul is singing a song" then he rolls it around to see eye on, and thinks someone sees my song. He thinks of God and thinks... maybe... just maybe. He looks at solution and thinks solute. So lute, sing! So he does and he praises God. Next he looks at word solute and it says absolute. He weeps because he knows his words have led him to God. He says sorry God I suck can you forgive me? He begins to feel better, amazed at his path that led him here. He no longer feels guilt and thinks he's found absolution! A miracle he says... from the Absolute! He thinks he has now the strength to finally quit. So he does.