View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
I am quite aware about all the gods, the gnostic story about the the Demiurge/Yaldabaoth (The Demiurge/Yaldabaoth is the angry, vengeful and jealous god of the old testement bible), and the story about gaia/sophia that took place right before the adam and eve story in the garden of eden. The snake/serpent in the garden of eden was gaia/sophia and told Adam and Eve the truth about the tree of good and evil, the Demiurge/Yaldabaoth lied to Adam and Eve about the tree of good and evil and banished Adam and Eve from the garden of eden.The Demiurge/Yaldabaoth banishing Adam and Eve from the garden of eden, left Adam and eve which are all human beings, with the truth. All these stories, myths and gods are symbolic, metaphors, and analogies, they are not literal. There are some scholars that say christianity is based on sun worship and was created out of necessity when agriculture was invented/when people started to farm/plant crops.
I'm not sure what Christianity is based on, it's a mish-mash of beliefs and mythology. Genesis is a re-write of the Tales of Gilgamesh and the Garden of Eden was an actual garden that was tended by what is thought to be hominids - the Adamu. The demiurges are thought to be based on the Annunaki but in the Garden of Eden God is Enlil and Satan is Enki - Enki's title was 'Satam'. The post Abrahmic God was Marduk and the God of the apostles was the demiurge Saklas, according to Jesus in the Gospel of Judas Iscariot. 'Christ' is an ancient Egyptian Gnostic word and his birth is around the same time as eight major religions who celebrated the Solstice. The Muslins know more about Jesus than the Christians do.

Quote:
Beliefs, and conclusions as a whole and in general are not the problem. How one comes to believe and conclude about something is what really matters! Beliefs, and conclusions becomes a problem when 1. people take the symbolic, metaphors, and analogies out of context, and at face value- to be literal aka people blindly and arragantly metaphrase/parrot what is read or heard word for word, instead of paraphrasing in his/her own words what is read or heard based on his/her own personal experience/observation. metaphrasing/parroting leads people to have subjective inner mental personal experiences about what is read/heard. When someone points to a guru, teacher, scientist, physcologist etc etc, as a point of reference, he/she is metaphrasing/parroting said guru, teacher, scientist, physcologist etc etc, and does not help him/her or anyone else. I am not saying this to step on your toes, I am saying it because it is the truth.
I don't feel my toes are stepped on. I agree with everything you've said here and when I try to bring psychology into the discussion of the ego, for instance, and while people don't realise they're talking about psychoanalysis I get disdain for talking about Jung.

Nobody wants to hear about psychology in Spirituality, because that would mean rocking the foundations of their Spirituality. Everybody knows more about psychology and psychoanalysis than the shrinks and few seem to understand the irony.

Quote:
2. This is a big one....People believe, make conclusions and assumptions and presumptions based on faith and hope that a person wants something to be true and correct, when it is or can not be true or correct. Faith and hope does not require any concrete physical evidence. Faith and hope is purely mental/in one's mind. Faith and hope plays on and works on people's personal subjective feelings and emotions. Faith and hope is a person "knowing" something exists (inside one's self) without actually seeing and observing that something existing outside of one's self. Knowing something exists outside and inside myself, like the eternal and infinite right here and right now, simply by being conscious, aware and observant of it outside of myself, as well as inside myself is not based on faith or hope, nor does it point to some guru or teacher or author of some book. Knowing facts and truth that something exists outside of one's self starts with a person seeing and observing, being conscious and aware of that something existing outside of one's self first, not by merely metaphrasing/parroting someone else's personal and individual beliefs, experiences and observations about that something.
I don't know what you're trying to tell me here, but I happen to agree with you. The bottom line for me is that people walk their own Paths and it's not for me to question, everybody does things for their own agenda.

Quote:
True knowing and understanding of truth requires one to have a balanced knowing and understanding of him/her self mentally/internally on a personal and individual level, which he/she can change and control, and a knowing and understanding of the universe and truth aka the eternal and infinite right here and right now, that is around him/her, which he/she can't change and control on a personal and individual level.
The truth s relative to one's own agenda and if you look closely enough you'll see that agenda under the thin veneer of what people say and how it's said.

Quote:
The physical universe, and truth, which is the eternal and infinite right here and right now, which a person can't change and control on a personal and individual level is objective, while a person's personal and individual mental internal reality, thinking, feelings/emotions is only subjective when his/her personal and individual mental internal reality, thinking, feelings/emotions is not based on, or does not match the physical universe, and truth aka the eternal and infinite right here and right now, which he/she can't change and control on a personal and individual level. There is no separation and division at all between the seen physical material universe and the unseen non-material/non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now.
Infinite only exists in relation to temporal, here only exists in relation to there and now only exists in relation to past/future. Spirituality is the "What?" and science is the "How?" On a personal level, Spirituality is the "What?" and psychology is the "How?" And according to Nassim Haramein, "We are are in a consciousness feed-back loop with the Universe."

Quote:
If you where to use your imagination to delete all matter in the universe, along with the light, and heat that the sun produces in the universe, in your mind, you will be left with the eternal and infinite right here and right now.
But how much of an understanding do you have of yourself, mentally/internally on a personal level? The ego is the centre of the field of consciousness and our perceptual reality is relative to that point - including the sense of 'I am' and what that sense consists of. What you think you are is not 'you' but the 'result' of the unconscious and its 'contents', and yes I do know that from experience because I've been down that particular rabbit hole. It's not much fun when you have the frameworks of your reality taken apart piece by piece and examined. The interesting part is now that I understand how it works I'm not so keen to put just any old nonsense in there, which is why I have the perspective I do.

So no, I don't parrot the gurus I try to understand how the words of the gurus apply out there in the real world. I don't just talk about cognitive behaviour I practice it.

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you believe in the afterlife?
Yes I do. I was born psychic and went through a mediumship development course. I'm clairsentient, although I don't practice any more. This is one reason why I wont use the phrase "The eternal here and now," and how it can't be changed, because that is an understanding of the human mind. You see Mike, when you talk about separation and division you acknowledge that they exist and the 'eternal here and now' can become a 'thing'/artefact of the mind and not the eternal here and now at all.

"When you lose your mind you come to your senses."
Alan Watts