View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
you are not alone. Of those I have 'listened' to, I would say yours was very unique. Ask your exorcist. Exorcists exist because this is more common then most people realize.

I can't really speak with the exorcist as he charges money per minute.

I do know he has resolved many physical and mental health issues in others caused by demons and unwanted spirits. It is written all over his page in the testimonials.

Demons tried to create multiple personalities within me, and in the testimonials, one person had reported that he had resolved his schizophrenia.

This is why I state that demons can in fact cause mental illness. I have experienced this first hand. When the exorcist asked a demon what its purpose was in being with me, it directly stated "to cause mental illness". Then the exorcist bound multiple alter personalities together to cast them out. There were 16 of them altogether!

AND, I had also experienced these alters speaking through me. I couldn't find my true self anymore OR my own voice. My true self was gone... the alters had taken over. Only when I stated my full birth name outloud would my true self be able to speak and be known to me. At the time, because of all these alter personalities, I was forgetting hours of time and forgetting what I did from one day to the next.

This %$#@ is for real and is NO JOKE!