View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
I have been getting these what look like tiny droplets of water floating around my head like tiny orbs.

I have been building my new greenhouse seems like a billion pieces, and instructions in German, don't ask lol... So I planned this build for yesterday and today to make a start, it says get 3 people to do this lol - and a few days ago the fire people putting us a log burner in the old fireplace and tubing to the roof, they contacted my wife saying we've had a cancellation and coming this last 2 days.

So I had greenhouse build and front room in total chaos - and the snivels / stress head were going a bit - yes I teach MH strength, but this man made bug - I'm training my immune system to deal with it, and its been so much better than in the spring - but tinnitus up yesterday when working 'someone worried' i'm over doing it - 'and' the last 2 days have been a challenge, the last night, target was to put my head down at bedtime, saying Ive earned my sleep and satisfied with all work - and I did was satisfied.

So this is all in between as we wait for autumn, and if all's quiet - I am being trained for I assume for more Astral Travel to show me / teach me - this snivels / cold - God and Angels can control it to some degree - ive been challenged!! given a really overactive mind hour before the up every morning, and if I can hold single point concentration 'enough' I don't get the sneezing, nose clear - done the last few days now seeing a difference, so messaging on the Astral Projection pages soon if required as and when.

So these tiny droplets floating around my head just for a short while - and again today, I went in our little conservatory, saying to wife 'these droplets' floating, and as I said this to her, there they are again, so my wife looked up and at me, she seen nothing - but they were there - anyway a lot of both jobs are getting there.

And then conserve energy ready for the autumn if I'm needed by God, shall we say along with others to help sort out a few issues... So now more training, the amount of times months ago early hours, roar roar then sneezing within 30 seconds, you could set your watch by it happening within 30 seconds, as if someone's shouting 'listen / learn' so yes God getting there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 24-09-2022 at 10:19 AM.