View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 06:51 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Bartholomew and James

Reading your posts is like looking forward to something benevolent and pleasurable. Thank you.

Of course I don't understand most of it, but I'd like to ask a few questions if you don't mind

1. There are people on this Earth today who live the truth of "there is only the now" - not as a belief but as a reality. Are these the Ascended, in your perspective?
2. Experiences of no time - why would an individual have this once or twice? What changed to allow this?
3. Can "high" spirits not take human form? And thereby bless us with this energy spirit? You sound like God is far away, and inaccessible here?

Blessings,JL

For question number one it might be better to ask one who uses that statement. Are they ascended? They will know better than I.

Question two happens, I think, when a person experiences a moment of clear vision on a higher plane. The sudden shift, especially when unexpected, can be quite profound. At such times words will fail. We might, in searching for a good one, call it "timeless". I myself experienced this recently when while asleep my ordinary dream shifted up to a lucid experience in which others were near by with the intent of saying some things to me. This they did then the lower, ordinary dream resumed. During this short time I was aware of the fact that my body was asleep. My awareness was much greater than normal. So much was happening so quickly. I would have called this timelessness.

Question three is more definite. Higher beings can and do assume physical bodies when they have specific need. But these are only those who are near to and in association with Earth humanity in one way or another. There are many other much higher beings who have no intercourse with we humans at all. It is good to ask "why did that high being visit?" The answer is because he or she had business here.

Lastly is the body of God. Our souls have bodies of expression. They are made of mental plane matter but are functional on the astral and the physical too. So our souls can easily create and use an astral matter body when it suits their purpose. And of course they have ethereal and physical plane bodies too. That is what we are. But do not think that God is far away and inaccessible. "He" is not. This is a great truth that few ever consider. Everything, all spiritual planes down to and including the physical, and us too, is the actual body of God. Do not make the common mistake of thinking of God as being in a human body. This is misleading. Have we heard that God is omnipotent? Yes. That means that God is in all? No. It means that all is God. We are, right now, inside of, a part of God's body. We, us, our personalities, our souls all the higher beings everywhere.... are all a part of God. Remember when it was given that the business of God was to express? Well we are a part of that expression. And... as we progress God expands. So if we want to find God all we have to do is to look in our pocket. "He" is that close.

I hope this answer makes sense. Those are not easy questions.

Last edited by bartholomew : 06-02-2019 at 05:01 PM.