View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 11:38 PM
Newbie ;)

12th house Sagittarius Sun here.

Neptune is also in 12th.

I seem to often attract those with Pisces moons, in relationships…when I have one. Solitary in my recent years. And in the past, I have been fairly solitary, even when in relationships. I am intending that my future relationship(s) be different.

The 12th house sun as representing absent father was apt in my case. But of course, my mother was emotionally absent, as well.

…I used astrology for many, many years to learn about myself.

Now, I mostly just keep track of what transits and progressions are hitting me, to see if I can feel certain things at play.

Yes, having 12th house sun, I barely want to even bother posting here, but I have to post 15 threads before being able to post links. There is one site that I have an interest in sharing about. ... And you need 25 posts, to have other privileges… Sigh. So, it is apparently encouraged here to add more detritus to this site.

Sun rules Leo, and my Leo is intercepted (swallowed up) in my 8th house, contributing to a frustrated expression of the Sun.

12th house interest in spiritual.. to the point of dwelling on.. or in.. the spiritual realm is apt. Lifelong search for the truth, in that arena.

For many years, I thought I had many past lives. They came to my awareness over time, over several years. I could sense them, get emotional about them, cry about and apparently "heal" them—they felt very real. I was absolutely sure I had had these lifetimes. ... Then I learned that this is actually spirit attachment. You are feeling the lifetimes of spirits who are either attached to or who are hanging around you.

It is very subtle. Spirits are drawn to you through a sympathetic emotional attachment. So, it is often hard to tell that these are not your thoughts/ feelings! But now that I have detached from that spirit (who was with me for perhaps my entire lifetime…and thus children who seem to "remember" past lives), there are no more recollections of my past lives. I understand that most people will not be able to accept that there are no past lives (as least not as we currently understand them). A few years ago, I would have balked as well. (…I have a much better understanding of the spirit world now, such that I am not distressed by the idea that we have only one physical life.)

Last edited by **KC** : 30-01-2021 at 01:05 AM.