Thread: Connection?
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:52 PM
asearcher

Connection?

i wonder about this connection thing. I know through experiences growing up if a loved one was in danger i would feel it and would be right about it. these relationships were mutual to have.

but what about those who are one sided and/or over with?

like an ex i had no dreams or feelings of him for a very long time, then as i was set to go back in time and try to heal right (trauma with him, that specific period in my life) that was when the nightmare/s began with him, snippets of it, I'd say.

then too i would have dreams that were not a nightmare but the strange thing going on there is that i would be a viewer or attending something somewhere i had no idea he in real life was at to later find out he had. i have no explanation for this.

for a connection to exist does it not take 2 to tango? from all i can see it was dead silent, no connection that i have been aware, no dreams, no nothing, not until i began what i did. Was he there al along, waiting, his subconscious, and then we met in the astral somehow, or it triggered something, or was it me alone creating it?

i have had no dreams or any other experiences for a pretty long time now.

I am just curious and trying to make sense how this works? Is 1 all it takes for a connection or does it always take 2? has anyone figured this out?