View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Knower

Sounds like the typical my belief system is better than yours and now knowing this to be true with uncertainty. I not only feel better but am an superior being.
This happens frequently ,way to frequently now. When people don't understand that which they are doing.
So, how can you expect them to understand anything else. When they don't allow their mind or heart to understand what they think they know.
It's also an affect of other issues that causes people to twist reality in a psychosis way. Usually a sign of this can be taken when such individual has a need to put others down. In order to maintain the grasp on the perverted reality in that they choose to live in.

For instance if I am "healing" or helping someone. And it gets to the point where they are fighting this grip with dear life, sometimes out of fear or whatever the case.
One technique I use is to "mirror" them and sure enough and quickly might I add. They will call me crazy or something of that manner.
( This isn't an AD to use this technique, there is a lot more to it than mimicking)