View Single Post
Old 17-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Whenever I feel genuine love/appreciation for anything, the manifestation occurs rapidly. It was unsettling when today the bumble bee you described in your story occured in my life literally as you had described it.
Ahahah, excellent! That happened to me recently also, I read a post and the same sort of thing happened!

Quote:
I don't understand this law of attraction and how it works and why it works.
Me neither actually. Well, I understand some of it but not all, far from it.

Quote:
the clumsiness of the bumblebee unsettled me.
Take good care of it.

Quote:
What would you perscribe for someone who seeks to just be happy without needing the conditions to change?
My answer would be ...

Quote:
I'm actually afraid of feeling any positive emotion for anything, because I don't want it to manifest, and then have to deal with the whole manifestation and realising that I created that, I feel like I am eternally alone, as all is one and one is all. And all of existence is just an illusion created by me. but obviously if that were true I would like it when I say it and it would instantly be realised by me.

Don't be afraid :) You vibrate strongly and it makes things manifest. The more you are afraid of yourself manifesting, the more likely you will manifest.

Before (!) reading your post, this morning I was having a mental chatter about the "domestication of our fears".
This is interesting, in language terms, to see that we domesticate animals, and our fears (in French as well). And to me, we only domesticate our fears, then animals react accordingly.

How did I domesticate my fears? By crashing into life I think.
Don't seek comfort.
Make every day one step further, push your own boundaries, and then, once you'll realize (physically, you need to live those situations) that fear and danger are completely unrelated in most cases, you'll deal better at it.
But you need to live many situations, I don't think it's related to understanding logically.

If you wish this to happen (situations where you are in little danger but not accustomed to it), just ask for them (not specifically), they will come to you. Go walking in nature, it will help.

And then my second advice would be to meditate. I don't think it will affect your fears, but you may develop more gentle reactions to situations.

Last thing that comes to mind is: eat spices, chili! Some people have a strong connection with the food they eat and what happens in their life, so it's worth making a try.

Ah, another thing: you may have a false belief that every thought (and fear especially) manifest in your reality, that increases your vibration.

Mmmmmh. That's all I can think of!

Re-reading myself, if you follow the path I'm describing, you will probably re-wire yourself to trust your intuitions and not your emotions. That's maybe the key.
Living many situations and not relying on your emotions to tell you "danger / not danger", you will develop a link to something deeper.
Emotions should be kept last. Learn to sense things much before they reach your emotions.