View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Today, 11:20 PM
Green.Heals
Experiencer

My mother's Sun sign is Aquarius. We have a distant relationship...I don't know her other signs or her chart. That is not to say we are not close, but for a time, we did not come together until earlier this year, just before "covid" ironically for years, but we picked up where we left off. She was more like a friend than a mother growing up, and I needed a mother.

My Father's Sun sign is in Taurus, and his Rising is Cancer. I don't know his chart, as he does not know his time. We are very close, but not without a lot of pain in the past, and some abuse. I know the Cancer peculiarities as we'll just call them VERY well.

My mother is soft, and most of life exhausted her I believe, she kept very close to her parents. Closer to them, than to me.

My Father is the epitome of, hmm, an alpha male. In a quiet way. Shy. My parents are shy, but my mom and I are hilarious together. It took me years to not puppy my dad around...I still do it, but not as obvious. My dad has always done fairly well in life. My parents split when I was a baby. They never remarried. For good reason. Feel bad for my mother however.

I would say I am very much like my mother, in that I stick to home.

Anyways, I was hopeful that I would, "make it", and could take care of them later on in life...

I am Virgo everything, with lots of Gem & Sag in my chart. I am very shy, and nervous energy person. People judge me harshly on my outer appearance until they let their guard down, and get to know me.
Fellow Virgo here and this is so true. The Virgo energy epsically in Venus and Libra in Mercury apparently gives off nervous energy. This dose not apply to everyone though. Virgo energy can be socially awkward , anxious, lacking low-self esteem , and can be shy.