View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account

My mom is Sagittarius & my dad is Capricorn.

My mom was definitely the 'boss' of the household, she was loud, dramatic, flashy, and at her peak really beautiful. She dressed nice ( sexy) loved to dance. She also managed the household very well. I wouldn't call her the most empathetic or 'loving' person, she lacked a lot of emotional empathy but she was diligent and task oriented. All moms are different, mine was a tough love mom, but she did her job really great and was 100 percent committed. Very protective, didn't let me out of her sight so I can appreciate that, and I appreciate her for making me a tough mom too. Having a Sag mom & Sag sister, I can only say per my own experience they are dramatic and so sloppy when angry. Its kind of funny actually, just saying...

My Dad the Capricorn was really just the most loving, caring, amazing human being. He was born on a Cusp on Aquarius. I checked to see why he is so different from my Sag mom, and his Venus is actually in Sagittarius .. eeek with a Libra Moon Hmm. Anyways, Yes, Caps can be negative in a sense of thinking the worse first. Or thinking worst case scenario ( natural planners). I use to get yelled at if I left the car near the 'E' 'Empty'. I'd get a lecture and lesson on how to be responsible Lol. Still, my dad was a very hard working, loving, caring person. If you leave them alone in their space, they wont be so negative

The only fire I have in my chart is Sagittarius, and its in my mercury and a couple other places. Adventurous free spirit. I love being on my toes, traveling or doing something sporty