View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Christ is not only aware of sin, he also actively challenges it and he dislikes it. I AM on the other hand says "what sin?". It says "change your perception and sin disappears".

Sin makes God and Christ feel ill. But I AM is happy with it. I AM is in complete ecstasy and is completely unaware of evil. But God and Christ feel it and it makes them sad.

I AM really annoys me!

Hello All,

This is the original subject. There was no reason to go off it.

I am going to clean up the thread and delete any post that went off topic. Temporarily closing.

I want to remind members this isn't an open hate speech or condemnation forum,this is not what our founder, Matt had in mind. As a spiritual forum, we respect and welcome ALL groups here, so please be mindful and kind with the content your putting on here.

I also want to add, we have a 'personal affairs' rule. If you don't get a long with another member or disagree with their views, ignore them, don't be persistent to call them out because than it becomes a form of harassment. We are all entitled to our different views without being personally attacked. After all is is a discussion forum.

Thanks,
Clover