View Single Post
Old 23-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" I am in the Father, and the Father is in me”. ..... β€œ I and my Father are one ”. As we all are

Jesus also said ,(1). Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Jesus said doing his FATHER's WILL, can save us).

(2). John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. (if we love Jesus, we will obey he related to us from his FATHER).

(3). John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will,but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (Jesus can only do what his FATHER allows him to do).

(4). John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (Jesus wasn't calling HIMSELF... the "ONLY TRUE GOD." because he then, included himself)!

(5). John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (as clear to see Jesus said that he has a FATHER and a GOD).

I understand what Jesus meant by saying he and his "Father are one." and they are each other. he just meant that they were in total union. and in total agreement with all that God words says. peace