View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Master

Thanks NoOne!

In terms of chronology ...

Earlier on, when the experience began ... cannot pin a time to it, I used to feel a definite stirring at the root chakra. Also the crown tingling. All other zones in between were not cognised.

Subsequently the solar plexus at navel region and heart were active in that the vibrations were felt. Later the sacral and throat gained prominence.

For quite a while there was nothing at all at the third eye region. Then it began automatically with a pulsating pressure day after day. Not unpleasant but nothing profound I’d say. Something going on ...

All this possibly had a correspondence with a meditational orientation but not specifically a meditation as in a formatted process or system, which I don’t employ anyway.

This was the beginning. After a while the waves of impulses stabilised leading me to the conclusion that the current is and was always steady but the wave form being our own wavering attention.

The density of vibration may be likened to bass to treble from root to crown. That’s what I felt initially. A magnetic field felt rather than as ‘seen’.

(to be continued ...)